[Freeswitch-users] Issue with openzap and DTMF

François Legal devel at thom.fr.eu.org
Thu Jan 14 01:08:28 PST 2010

Hello,

yesterday, while trying some new extensions with
play_and_get_dtmf, I noticed a strange behaviour of freeswitch.

The
configuration is as follows :

An FXS port is bridged to an FXO (say FXO1)
port for calling (through my carrier) another FXO (say FXO2) port. The call
incoming on FXO2 reaches some extension which does answer then
play_and_get_dtmf (or read). So I dial the digits I want, and for each
dialed digit, I get it twice in the resultant variable.

Now if I reach
the extension by calling in from a cell phone, I get exactly the digits I
dialed.

This seems to me as a problem in openzap.

I just wanted to
report.

François