[Freeswitch-users] multiple leg and multiple rtp

Sergey Okhapkin sos at sokhapkin.dyndns.org
Wed Jan 13 19:29:58 PST 2010

If you wish FreeSWITCH to be well adopted by the community, then FS should
follow the real world "rules" but not specs...

Don't you agree that 99% of SIP servers are set up to interconnect
with "buggy" PSTN and should follow PSTN rules, but not SIP specs?

Some background - I did run asterisk for years, but switched to FS recently
because of critical asterisk problems with SIP handling when asterisk is not
in the media path. I spend a lot of time porting the billing system to FS.
And I did it. What I got? Critical problems with FS early media handling.
Hopefully I can switch back to asterisk if FS problems with early media will
begin to draw customers away.