[Freeswitch-users] multiple leg and multiple rtp

Sergey Okhapkin sos at sokhapkin.dyndns.org
Wed Jan 13 19:05:43 PST 2010

Well, the question is - what is "media"? To me media is what is returned
by "200 OK" response to INVITE. 18X provisional responses are NOT media, they
are early media indications (well, even with RTP stream inside), which shall
be sent back to the caller, but should NOT be accounted in the call
processing. Early media is too early to be accounted. Only responses with SIP
code 200 or more matter.