[Freeswitch-users] No hangup tone after zap channel closed, tones in general

François Legal devel at thom.fr.eu.org
Wed Jan 13 10:25:20 PST 2010

Hello,

How shall I do to get a hangup tone on an FXS port after the
channel is closed ?

Is there something specific to configure in openzap ?

For instance, if I call the following extension from an FXS port :

get no tone after the hangup application is called.

I also wonder if
there is some documentation on the tones.conf file format, and about the
variables uk-ring, us-ring, bong-ring, sit in vars.xml (when are they used,
what is the syntax). I could not find any info on wiki.

Thank you for
helping

François