[Freeswitch-users] Inbound DTMF Not Recognized In Latest Version

Jerry Richards jerry.richards at teotech.com
Wed Jan 13 09:15:53 PST 2010

Okay, cool.  Now it's working.  It is possible I screwed up the XML files
when I upgraded (since there were several new paths relating to accessing
sound files), so I rebuilt/reinstalled it from scratch and then more
carefully edited the XML files to preserve the new sound paths.  I also took
out the "start_dtmf".  So this my issue resolved.

Thanks,
Jerry