[Freeswitch-users] Sangoma PRI installation for FreeSWITCH

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 08:13:14 PST 2010

Hi Magesh,

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 11:21 PM, Magesh R <magesh.freeswitch at gmail.com>wrote:

>       Next I have started the smg_ctrl, but it failed to start. It prints
> the following things,
> smg_ctrl start
>
> Starting processes...
> Starting sangoma_prid...OK
> sangoma_prid failed to start
> check /var/log/sangoma_mgd.log for errors
>
> Stopping running processes...
> safe_sangoma not running...
> sangoma_prid is stopped
> Removing PID files...done
>
> I have checked /var/log/sangoma_mgd.log file. But nothing was there.
>
> Could any please tell me where I made mistake?

Check that you have local2.* /var/log/sangoma_mgd.log in your syslog
configuration (which Linux distribution are you using?), and then restart
the syslog service, otherwise nothing will be logged.

If you still can't get the logs after doing that, you can try to start
manually sangoma_prid by doing this:

# export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/sangoma_prid
# /usr/sbin/sangoma_prid &> /tmp/sangoma_prid.log

This will try to start sangoma_prid and save all the output to
/tmp/sangoma_prid.log, try doing that and then paste (
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/) the resulting log.

--
Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer