[Freeswitch-users] looking for supported hardware

Holger von Rhein lortas at freenet.de
Sun Jan 10 12:11:16 PST 2010

Hi,

I plan to set up a telephone system at home. At the moment I have just
one analogue hardware phone connected to my DSL-Splitter. To build a
system capable to be my telephone system, I have looked for a list of
supported hardware by freeswitch, but I could not find one. :(

Especial, I want to know which PCI(e)-Cards to connect an analogue
hardware phone are well supported / recommended by freeswitch.

Does http://www.asterisk.org/astdocs/node12.html also apply for freeswitch?

On the other side, are there any features of an analogue modem, I have
to pay attention for? Or will any Linux supported modem be okay to dial out?

Thanks for any hint.

Holger