[Freeswitch-users] MacOSX

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 10:00:58 PST 2010

Bad luck, I had trouble to join the conference due to my bad internet.
Good thing is that I compiled and run on Mac and dialed into the
conference successfully.

Definitely I can help test and reporting bugs, and might be more
helpful on small bug fixes and implement new features though I need to
learn QT first. But first of all I think it would be better if we have
a feature list for the new phone.