[Freeswitch-users] Skypiax and Socket API

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at celliax.org
Fri Jan 8 07:47:43 PST 2010

yes, it uses standard MESSAGE messages (chat api)

to test it:

telnet localhost 8021

-> auth ClueCon

-> events plain message

or, if you prefere xml:

-> events xml message

this will subscribe to the events of type message.

You can send messages using the standard chat API of FS (like with
JINGLE and sofia/SIP/SIMPLE)

-giovanni