[Freeswitch-users] SPA3102 Help

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Thu Jan 7 20:57:10 PST 2010

Reading the wiki, I have Line 1 (the fxs port) configured as ext 1001
and PSTN User (the fxo port) configured as ext 1000. I am a bit unsure
of the dial plan part of the wiki's config?

Under "VoIP-To-PSTN Gateway Setup" I set "Line 1 VoIP Caller DP:" to a
dial plan with (xx.) which dials whatever is sent to it?

Under "PSTN-To-VoIP Gateway Setup" I set "PSTN Caller Default DP:" to a
dial plan with (<:ABCD>S0) where ABCD could be a group dial for example
like 2000 as in the default config?

Do I understand this correctly? I would try this out, but I don't have a
pstn here and want to pass this off configured for delivery tomorrow and
be prepared for any adjustments via ssh if need be...

Thanks!
jlc