[Freeswitch-users] Failed to connect to a SKYPE API

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 17:21:30 PST 2010

To make others help you easier, you'd better include more informations

1) what's your FS version/OS?
2) did you followed all steps as the wiki page said to generate
.Skype/ conf files ?
3) there is a client.c in source code, can you compile and make sure
it works like this?

./client :101   #where 101 is your display no.
4) what your skypiax.conf looks like?