[Freeswitch-users] zrtp endpoints have different sas through fs 1.0.4 (fixed)

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Jan 7 15:30:59 PST 2010

Harondel,
	Please update your FreeSWITCH source rev 16204 fixes the SAS passing in all cases from my testing.  You'll need the latest ZRTP Lib and zfone application to make this work... I'm not too sure Tiviphone does this yet as I don't have one to test with.  This also fixes the issue when both sides are enrolled.  Next we will fix the video portion so both video and audio will go thru zrtp.

Please try it and let me know.

Thanks,
Brian