[Freeswitch-users] UNIMRCP RECOGNIZE headers

Arsen Chaloyan achaloyan at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 11:51:48 PST 2010

Hello Neil,

I guess you are using a commercial MRCP server such as Loquendo, at least I'm not aware of UniMRCP server based Loquendo ASR :)
Though someone asked me about such a solution a few months ago.

As of actual request, looking at the code of mod_unimrcp, I'd say such an option exists. See recog_channel_set_params().
Looking through mod_unimrcp wiki examples, I'd say the following should do what you need

switch_ivr_detect_speech(session, "unimrcp", "{recognition-timeout=15000}yesno", "yesno-name", "", ah);

--
Arsen Chaloyan
The author of UniMRCP