[Freeswitch-users] DESTINATION_OUT_OF_ORDER

Jerry Richards jerry.richards at teotech.com
Tue Jan 5 10:24:18 PST 2010

Hi Ahmed,

My vars.xml file does not set the literal IP address (nor the server's DNS
name), rather it uses the following line (so this should not cause a
problem):

<X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="domain=$${local_ip_v4}"/>

Also, there are no references to hard-coded addresses anywhere in the other
XML files.  Also, line #3 of the pastebin "IP 192.168.72.29 Rejected by acl
"domains" Falling back to Digest auth." just means it is authenticating the
INVITE and then it does proceed with the call.

The problem is down at line #71: "zap_io.c:1197 outgoing_call method not
implemented!".  What does this error mean?

Thank you and Best Regards,
Jerry

  _____