[Freeswitch-users] encrypt voicemail emails and attachments?

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Mon Jan 4 20:23:30 PST 2010

Looking throught the wiki, I see various configs for having FS email you a
copy of received voicemail messages, has anyone done any work with having the
voicemail messages gpg encrypted with public prior to sending?  Or is that
something that should pretty much be handled at the mta level leaving FS out
of the mix altogether? I'm thinking probably so, but before I try to do this,
I figured i'd ask first.

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting