[Freeswitch-users] How to control call volume?

Nicolas Brenner nicolas at medularis.com
Mon Jan 4 10:15:14 PST 2010

Great! Thanks! I'll play around with those setting to see how it goes.
Can I set that variable "per leg"? (instead of globally for a call).
The devices getting the calls are regular phones and the termination
service is provided by a few different VoIP companies. I'd say the
volume problem has to do with bad or poorly configured GSM gateways
(that's how they make calls to cellphones), plus maybe some problems
in the GSM network relating to poor signal or something like that. I
can't really control the PSTN or the GSM network and have almost zero
influence with the VoIP companies, so my best bet now is to mess with
the transcoding.

Thank you very much, we'll see how it goes.

Nicolas