[Freeswitch-users] MacOSX

Ken Gillett ken at ukgb.net
Mon Jan 4 01:14:17 PST 2010

I will look into this, but in the meantime, would it not be possible to simply copy the installed files? I realise that basically this must be possible, but practically it depends on what is installed where. I believe the default prefix is /usr/local/freeswitch, but is EVERYTHING in there or is other stuff scattered in other directories?

If it's all together I'm thinking I could simply tar the folder and copy the tarball. Wouldn't this be possible?

On 2 Jan 2010, at 16:40, jonathan augenstine wrote:

> A dmg install package would need to be created.  A default package does not currently exist and it would need to be created.  You would need to do this, particularly if you are going to customize the build/install.
>
> On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 5:17 AM, Ken Gillett <ken at ukgb.net> wrote:
> One question still outstanding:-
>
> How can I compile FS on one Mac and install it onto a different Mac? This means compiling on a MacPro running Snow Leopard and then installing onto a Snow Leopard Server which doesn't have the developer tools installed (and I don't want it to).
>
> Advice on this would be appreciated.

Ken G i l l e t t