[Freeswitch-users] No audio after Remote SDP:

Mark Campbell-Smith mcampbellsmith at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 15:19:39 PST 2010

I have a Linksys SPA3102, NAT'd on the internet (remotely) and
connected to my FS on the otherside of the world, which is also
natted.  A PAP2T is connected on the same subnet as the FS.  The 3102
registers successfully and a call can be set up from the PAP2 to the
3102.

However, after FS receives the Remote SDP the audio stops (ring tone
stops in my case)

The FS router is upnp enabled.  The SPA3102 router is NOT upnp enabled
(SPA3102 does not support upnp anyway I think).