[Freeswitch-users] smg_prid not bridging the call

Tomasz Augustyn tomek.augustyn at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 00:33:44 PST 2010

Hello,

I had similar problem and I think it is more a problem between Sangoma card
and your E1 provider than with freeswitch.

In my case it was necessary to set "origination_caller_id_number" to one of
the telephone numbers linked to my E1 line. In other case the calls were
rejected with "invalid information element" error.

You can try Sangoma's support they are very helpful.

Tomasz Augustyn