[Freeswitch-users] [Freeswitch-dev] Call for help - adding information to the wiki: SIP ALG's

Mark Campbell-Smith mcampbellsmith at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 00:43:14 PST 2010

I had an issue with a Thomson SpeedTouch 530 router that was causing
authentication to fail... its the thread titled 'Forbidden using UDP,
works with TCP/TLS' that everyone said was caused by a broken ATA ...
lucky no one chipped in so I could buy a new one (as suggested by
Anthony) - it wouldn't have helped because the router was broken and
modifying the authentication parameters!

I'll update the wiki with the info