[Freeswitch-users] call from an internal extension to externalnumber

Madovsky infos at madovsky.org
Tue Feb 23 18:53:45 PST 2010

    day after I undertand a littlee more all these xml hell files (not friendly to read ;)),
  Use a text editor that does syntax highlighting. :)

    but to be a PERl developer since 1999 understand regex and PERL language make life more easy...
  Hint: don't say PERL, say Perl or perl instead. People who say PERL are considered uneducated.

    mmhmm,  I said PERL as you say SIP, ti's an acronysm....