[Freeswitch-users] dingaling module failing to load with gnutls error

Hez Ronningen feeswitch.ml at hez.ca
Sun Feb 21 12:11:58 PST 2010

Hello,

Installed freeswitch on ubuntu and enabled the dingaling module but when it boots I get the following error

2010-02-21 11:59:55.213568 [CRIT] switch_loadable_module.c:882 Error Loading module /opt/freeswitch/mod/mod_dingaling.so
**/opt/freeswitch/mod/mod_dingaling.so: undefined symbol: gnutls_global_init**

I have the following libraries installed

ii  libgnutls-dev                        2.8.3-2                                                the GNU TLS library - development files
ii  libgnutls26                          2.8.3-2                                                the GNU TLS library - runtime library

Is there a library I am missing or an incompatibility?

I've checked around on the web and the mailing list archives and no one else seems to have run in to this problem.

Any help is much appreciated,
Hez