[Freeswitch-users] openzap TDM400 card

Russell Mosemann Russell.Mosemann at cune.org
Sat Feb 20 03:25:06 PST 2010

> It appears that a port listed as fxoks in zaptel.conf becomes fxs in
> openzap.conf, and a port listed as fxsks becomes fxo in openzap.conf -
> it would be nice if this were documented somewhere...

I believe it is, with the specific error you mention, "Cannot get a RING_START event on a non-fxo channel".

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/OpenZAP#Symptom:_.22Why_bother_changing_state_on_1:1_from_UP_to_UP.22_or_.22Cannot_get_a_RING_START_event_on_a_non-fxo_channel.22

If you don't think it is clear, please add more details to the wiki so that others will be able to more easily solve this problem when it happens.

--
Russell Mosemann