[Freeswitch-users] Troubles bridging calls with mod_opal

Gilbert Amar gamar at center.com
Fri Feb 19 06:07:33 PST 2010

Hello,

I am having troubles to make FS/opal works. Please do not ask me to use SIP
instead of H323 it is out of scope.
I am trying here to bridge an incoming h323 call to another h323 party.
The result is that most of the time (sometime it actually works) the bridge
is done but the callee cannot be heard by the caller.

If I dial directly the callee without FS/opal it works.
If I dial from a sip client like xlite then it works.

Here is our setup:
 FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.trunk (16659M) (at 2010-02-19 12:57 UTC)
 FS runs on a CentOs 5.2
 The calling party is a soft OpenPhone
 The called party is a Swissvoice IP10S

I try to enable/disable several codecs with no success.
Any idea where I should look ?

Please find attach the FS log and the Openphone log

Thanks
Gilbert