[Freeswitch-users] mod_fax undefined symbol

TTNC - Technical technical at ttnc.co.uk
Fri Feb 19 07:30:09 PST 2010

Hi Mike

libjpeg installed, both -dev library:

voipin1:~# dpkg -l | grep jpeg
ii  libjpeg62                            6b-15                    The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime library
ii  libjpeg62-dev                        6b-15                    Development files for the IJG JPEG library

/usr/lib/libjpeg.a
/usr/lib/libjpeg.la
/usr/lib/libjpeg.so
/usr/lib/libjpeg.so.62