[Freeswitch-users] mod_fax undefined symbol

TTNC - Technical technical at ttnc.co.uk
Fri Feb 19 01:26:25 PST 2010

Hi Michel

I'm running the latest trunk I believe, r16700.

I've opened a bug report: http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FSMOD-37

I had libtiff4-dev installed as per the Debian setup instructions on the wiki, wasn't sure whether it was important as I could see tiff-3.8.2 in the libs folder in FreeSWITCH.

If you could come back to me or take a look at the bug report at your earliest convenience, as it's affecting service for us, it'd be appreciated.

Thanks

Russ