[Freeswitch-users] 1.0.4 vs. trunk vs. bugs

Kickass Pixels lon at kickasspixels.com
Thu Feb 18 20:00:09 PST 2010

Brian,

Didn't intend to step on any toes. I do open bug reports, have
submitted patches and have someone on my team who does contribute to
the docs/wiki.

If the team wants to maintain a stable trunk I will try to find a team
member to help manage it. If there is a philosophical reason for not
doing it, I'm fine the current process. Whatever helps the dev team.

You guys do a great job and its a pleasure to work with freeswitch.

Lon