[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch config expert wanted

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Feb 18 09:58:15 PST 2010

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 9:49 AM, Frank Carmickle <frank at carmickle.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 18, Madovsky wrote:
> > Hi again,
> >
> > as I'm a researcher and work on a (personal) project since 5 years now,
> > I decided to add a "light" VOIP functionality to my project, but
> > after 3 weeks of learning, I decided to stop protocols headdick and waste
> of my time
> > (as I never wanted to be in the VOIP dev world), it's definetly not my
> cup of tea.
> > So, if anybody in this emailist wants to help me (I pay of course) to
> configure freeeswitch
> > as I'm expecting for (I'm sure my config request is really easy but I
> have not the right informations and example until now)
> > it would be great, and maybe I will take my retirement more early... ;)
>
> What is it that you require?  If it would help you to speak on the phone my
> number is +1 (315) 703-1608.  Feel free to call at any time.  If I do not
> answer please leave a message.
>
> Regards
> --Frank

Additionally, we have a community conference call tomorrow, so if you would
like to join us and talk about your project that would be okay. We have an
official agenda that we discuss:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2010_02_19

And after the agenda people take turns asking questions and talking about
subjects of interest.
-MC