[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch config expert wanted

Madovsky infos at madovsky.org
Thu Feb 18 09:34:19 PST 2010

Hi again,

as I'm a researcher and work on a (personal) project since 5 years now,
I decided to add a "light" VOIP functionality to my project, but
after 3 weeks of learning, I decided to stop protocols headdick and waste of my time
(as I never wanted to be in the VOIP dev world), it's definetly not my cup of tea.
So, if anybody in this emailist wants to help me (I pay of course) to configure freeeswitch
as I'm expecting for (I'm sure my config request is really easy but I have not the right informations and example until now)
it would be great, and maybe I will take my retirement more early... ;)

Thanks

Franck Chionna
infos

at