[Freeswitch-users] Other party does not hear voice when connecting with X-Lite

Vitalii Colosov vetali100 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 04:52:46 PST 2010

Thanks a lot for your advices and sorry for confusion, my description was
not consistent, agree...

We are testing X-Lite client from 4 different machines and using 2 different
FS servers and getting different results - sometimes everything works,
sometimes only signalling works - no voice, and sometimes even signalling
does not work.
YATE client always works without any such issues...

When we will come to some sort of understanding, I will try to share the
results.
If we will stuck, I will try to get some debug information and continue
bothering the professionals. :)

 BTW, I tried to change the codecs in X-Lite, same result.
It is for sure related to our network configuration + X-Lite's way of
sending SIP data, looks like...

Regards,
Vitalii