[Freeswitch-users] Announcement: FreeSWITCH Add Broadsoft SCA Support

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Feb 17 11:23:03 PST 2010

Step 1. Enable manage-shared-appearance=true

Step 2. Now in the phone's config Configure the phone as usually, set the line shared and DO NOT set the third party name.

Step 3. Reboot

It should work.

I wish someone that has this working would write some wiki docs these threads about it not working are getting rather old when I know for a fact they work fine.

The gateway info missing is a gateway you have configured getting a notify.  It has nothing to do with SCA.

/b