[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch as proxy

Madovsky infos at madovsky.org
Tue Feb 16 20:02:42 PST 2010

Hi,

First I'd like to felicitate the huge work of the freeswitch founders, their patience and humbleness
(Anthony Minessale (is there 1 and 2 ?), Michael Jerris, Brian West and Others ) and people need to
know and understand how hard is to maintain open source for years...

well, maybe I didn't look for very well in archives and google so I hope my request won't be an old one....
I set freeswitch with proxy_media and blind reg and auth on true since I want everybody who uses my network
use a softphone to register their own sip account (whatever domain outside my network).

user at hisdomain -> myproxy IP -> hisdomain registrar -> confirm register and wait call.
user at hisdomain calls other at otherdomain everywhere in the world.
other at otherdomain can also call user at hisdomain

is it possible ? if yes is there any link example ? I guess maybe it's a dialplan rule....

Sorry I'm novice yet

Regards

Franck