[Freeswitch-users] event-socket outbound: Dialplan failover on socket error?

peely freeswitch at peely.com
Tue Feb 16 10:55:50 PST 2010

Hi,

I'd like to implement a dialplan entry to use a secondary event-socket
application if the first esl server is down or could not be connected to.

Could somebody please tell me what continue_on_fail options I could set so
that I will continue ONLY if the event-socket outbound connection was
unsuccessful i.e. an "[ERR] mod_event_socket.c:414 Socket Error!"? By
default it seems to continue if the outbound bridge is unsuccessful however
I don;t want to do that.

Alternatively, is there something I can set from the event-socket session to
stop the continue_on_fail from failing over?

Thanks,

Neil.