[Freeswitch-users] DTMF problem

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 01:09:03 PST 2010

I have a similar problem. In debug mode I see that the Cisco decodes the
DTMFs but does *not* send them to the PSTN.

The only way I managed to make it working is setting the DTMF mode to be
INFO on Freeswitch. This is problematic when you have both phones and the
gateway on the same profile, and the phones use RFC-2833. The solution is to
have a separate profile for the gateway.

                      Regards, __Yehavi: