[Freeswitch-users] ivr from mysql

michal kalinowski michal.kalinowski at interia.pl
Mon Feb 15 14:25:58 PST 2010

I'm trying use in python something like this:

from freeswitch import *

def xml_fetch( param1, param2 ):
        xml = '''
<document type="freeswitch/xml">
  <section name="dialplan" description="RE Dial Plan For FreeSwitch">
    <context name="default">
      <extension name="generated">
        <condition field="destination_number" expression="^9992$">>
         <action application="answer"/>
         <action application="playback" data="${hold_music}"/>
        </condition>
      </extension>
    </context>
  </section>
</document>
'''
        return xml

Of course XML context is with ivr parameters.

So I will try mod_xml_curl in my configuration.

BR,
Michał