[Freeswitch-users] ASTPP For FreeSWITCH

Darren Wiebe darren at aleph-com.net
Mon Feb 15 10:53:45 PST 2010

I will comment.  We've been using ASTPP for rating freeswitch cdrs for
some time already.  It provides lcr from a database as well as sip user
management.  It uses the mod_xml_curl and mod_xml_cdr modules for
routing as well as realtime rating.  It also has an application that can
listen to freeswitch and rate calls in realtime that way.  I patched a
couple of bugs earlier this morning and I would not say that it's bug
free but it's certainly in testing.

Darren Wiebe
darren at aleph-com.net