[Freeswitch-users] Bridging sessions from two separate lua scripts; uuid_bridge? intercept?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sat Feb 13 15:20:34 PST 2010

You need to stop trying to do everything manually.  You know FreeSWITCH does a lot of things for you so you can just work with the call but you seem to be trying WAY too hard to accomplish your task.  Let FreeSWITCH do the hard work for you...

api:executeString("intercept -bleg " .. tostring(b_leg_uuid))

This line is 100% WRONG.

Intercept is an application NOT an API call.

Just do session:execute("intercept", "");, Those uuid_media calls are pointless just set the bypass_media_after_bridge variable if you want to go bypass after the bridge.

I would give you my extended you're trying too hard speech but I think you get the picture.

/b