[Freeswitch-users] Mod_Conference capacity....

Peder peder at networkoblivion.com
Sat Feb 13 14:07:45 PST 2010

Instead of complaining about this, why don't you benchmark it yourself on
your hardware and post your results on the wiki for others to see in the
future?  Anybody can edit and add info to the wiki.

By the way, if you stay on the list for any length of time you will see that
about once a week, someone says "I want to do load testing, please tell me
how", or "I did a load test and didn't get x calls per second, why".  I'm
not even involved in the development of this project and it gets old seeing
that same question over and over again.  Really, the standard answer should
be "there is no software limit, it depends on your hardware".  If you want
to know the limits of your setup, test it and see what it is.