[Freeswitch-users] Bridging sessions from two separate lua scripts; uuid_bridge? intercept?

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 07:14:40 PST 2010

One or the other of intercept or uuid_bridge not both.

Either uuid_bridge uuid1 uuid2 or
Execute intercept on session1 with uuid2
Or uuid_transfer to intercept:uuid2 inline

When you uuid_bridge you must exit the script.

When you intercept the call will block until the bridge is over unless its
bypass media otherwise exit the script

If either session was created inside the script use session:setAutoHangup(0)
on them first.