[Freeswitch-users] Other party does not hear voice when connecting with X-Lite

Vitalii Colosov vetali100 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 03:46:12 PST 2010

I found the following differences when using YATE and X-Lite clients in FS
log:

YATE client (working)
[DEBUG] sofia_glue.c:2528 AUDIO RTP [sofia/internal/
1000 at sip.myprovider123.com] 10.244.47.100 port 22894 ->
<<<my.global.ip.adress>>> port 20080 codec: 0 ms: 30

X-Lite client (not working)
[DEBUG] sofia_glue.c:2528 AUDIO RTP [sofia/internal/
1000 at sip.myprovider123.com] 10.244.47.100 port 23952 -> 192.168.2.10
(<<<my.LOCAL.ip.adress behind the router>>>) port 46370 codec: 0 ms: 20

It looks like FS is trying to send MEDIA part to my local ip adress instead
of global...And Yate sends correct, to global IP...

Any ideas?

Thank