[Freeswitch-users] Mod_Conference capacity....

Gavin Henry gavin.henry at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 14:36:56 PST 2010

Hi,

I think this is unfair to automatically point a user to commercial
support. Its like holding your users hostage until they pay for info.

I'm willing to write a page on the wiki with info on the recommended
tools to use etc. with links to the commercial support resource list
if they can't be bothered to do the setup themselves or want the
experts paid for guidance.

It just reads like a bit of an insult. Have a question? Well you must
be stupid and need to pay for help immediately.

He may have even written the page for the docs team if he was
encouraged first with a few pointers on how to do the tests and
written them up with results for others to find with a big YMMV
warning.

Just my thoughts from experiences as the Doc team lead for the
OpenLDAP project and dealing with lots of users asking questions too.

But some users never read docs and there a very good amount of high
quality pages in the wiki. Others, if helped, come back and
contribute, but you may have lost this one.

Gav.

--
Sent from my mobile device

http://www.suretecsystems.com/services/openldap/