[Freeswitch-users] multiple isdn msn on an extension with a single sip account

wessels wessels147 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 05:40:31 PST 2010

Hi,

I'm evaluating the replacement of an ISDN pbx. One of the things I
can't figure out is a suitable replacement for the msn numbers on a
phone with a single sip account.
The current ISDN phones can be programmed to recognize up to eight
different msn numbers. The user of the phone can see and hear which
msn number was called.
So I've got a BRI or PRI , with multiple msn, feed that into
freeswitch and simple extensions like the linksys spa922. I want the
extension to ring on more than one msn but I want to be able to see
which msn was originally called in the display. Can this be setup
using freeswitch and a simple phone??? Any directions would be most
helpful.

Thank you,

Wessel s