[Freeswitch-users] Play music to A leg.

Nagalenoj H. nagalenoj at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 02:11:49 PST 2010

But My scenario is,
   After I get the call from X.
   I answer the call in some scenarios and won't answer the call. So, this
leg can either be answered or unanswered.
   I originate a call to another number.
   After getting some digits from this originated leg.
   I do uuid_bridge of these 2 legs.

I want to play some file[ringback] to leg A before bridging to B.

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 8:32 PM, Michael Collins <msc at freeswitch.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 9:57 PM, Nagalenoj H. <nagalenoj at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Because, I want to get some digits before bridging the legs. I've tried
>> group_confirm_key, but it accepts only one digit, I need multiple digits, so
>> I can't use.
>> I've also tried group_confirm_file, but when I do originate for multiple
>> extensions, I want this script to work based on the answered extension.
>>
>> So, I've originated and processed the events to do my job.
>>
>> How do I play some music to A leg?
>>
>> I might be missing something, but couldn't you just park the call ("A
> leg") until you connect to the other party ("B leg") and then uuid_bridge at
> whatever point you want?
> -MC

Regards,
Nagalenoj H.