[Freeswitch-users] h323 - sip call is not working

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Wed Feb 10 23:50:31 PST 2010

I'm using the opal module, since mod_h323 is not available in Windows yet. We're not so dependant of all the correct release codes etc, we use it mostly for ASR and voicemail applications, but I do know there have been discussions about this on the mailing list. My recommendation is to use SIP to the IPO instead (mostly beacuse SIP is much better supported by FS), we're using that more and more.

/Peter