[Freeswitch-users] How to kill multiple UUIDs.

lakshmanan ganapathy lakindia89 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 03:07:31 PST 2010

Hi all,

My situation is
    A called to 1005 -- Which executes an ESL program.
    Now from the program I will made the parallel call using "api originate
[origination_uuid=uuid1]user/1006,[origination_uuid2]user/1001 &park()".
    UUID's are obtained from create_uuid.

    I'll then wait for the api to return, to check whether the call is
answered or rejected by the other end.
    But while I'm waiting, if A hangup the call, I just want to kill the
calls that are originated by my program.
    So I taught of using api_hang_up_hook and I set that variable to
uuid_kill uuid1 uuid2.
    But it only killed the uuid1.

Is there any other ways to kill multiple uuid's??
please help?