[Freeswitch-users] Way to pass max-members from dialplan into conference?

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Tue Feb 9 20:56:46 PST 2010

or:

svn commit -m"mod_conference add conference_max_members channel variable that can be set on the first channel calling a conference to override the profiles max-members param"
Sending        mod_conference/mod_conference.c
Transmitting file data .
Committed revision 16597.

compile tested, for your building pleasure.

Mike