[Freeswitch-users] Way to pass max-members from dialplan into conference?

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Tue Feb 9 15:03:43 PST 2010

We don 't have this right now where you can set a var, but you could add it with one line around line 5265, just set confierence->max_members there based on the result of switch_channel_get_variable.  This would let you set max_members when you first create a conference.  If you would like it to be re-set with any caller, you could do it later down.

Mike