[Freeswitch-users] ACL question and js error

Matthew Law matt at webcontracts.co.uk
Tue Feb 9 08:59:39 PST 2010

On Tue, February 9, 2010 3:45 pm, Michael Collins wrote:
> Are you trying to let calls in from voiptalk.org? Do you want to auth all
> inbound calls or do you just want to blanket allow them and handle them in
> the dialplan? If you just want to allow calls in from the voiptalk.org IP
> address then you need to use the cidr tag in acl.conf.xml:
> <list name="domains" default="deny">
>     <node type="allow" domain="$${domain}"/>
>     <node type="allow" cidr="1.2.3.4/32"/>
>  </list>

AFAIK, they don't publish their IP addresses (I see incoming calls from
lots of different IPs in various subnets).  So at the moment I just want
to allow all and filter in the dialplan (which I think I am doing now).  I
just need a config that will survive a reboot and changing acl.conf.xml
doesn't at the moment.

Thanks,

Matt.