[Freeswitch-users] Looking for some good/cheap desktop phones

Christian Jensen christian at officepools.com
Sat Feb 6 11:24:05 PST 2010

The response on this thread has been great!

I wonder if there should be a link off the FreeSwitch site for vendors for
these phones.... hint hint.

>From what I have been hearing here and elsewhere, the preference is Polycom,
Cisco, Grandstream, Aastra in that order.

Does anyone have a URL for where I could buy the units without crazy stupid
shipping costs? VoipSupply quoted me ~$60 for a shipping a single phone to
Vancouver, Canada, Yick!

I looked on EBay but there isn't anything I could consider a steal.

Did I hear that someone was putting FS into a phone or something like that?
Cluecon and the secure sip guy was talking about this I think.

Christian