[Freeswitch-users] ClueCon MMX - Call For Speakers!

Michael Collins marketing at cluecon.com
Wed Feb 3 06:28:04 PST 2010

Hello everyone!

We are gearing up for ClueCon 2010 in August later this year. We are making
the necessary arrangements for the conference facilities and rooming. Things
are beginning to fall into place. Now we need to hear from you.

We would like to put out a call for speakers for this year's event. Please
contact us if you or your organization would like to give a presentation at
ClueCon this year. We want to get the speakers scheduled as early as
possible. Keep in mind that those organizations which sponsor ClueCon will
be given the highest priority when it comes to scheduling. Please contact
Brian West to discuss sponsorship opportunities for this year's event.

We also would like to hear from the conference attendees: what would you
like to see this year? Please give us your input. ClueCon is, of course, "By
Developers, For Developers." However, developers come in all shapes and
sizes and we would like have something for everyone. Please tell us what
would make ClueCon MMX the best conference of the year!

Stay tuned for more announcements. We look forward to hearing from you and
seeing everyone this August in Chicago.

-ClueCon team